Hi there, welcome to Simply Homemade.
My name is Nicola, wife to Mr Simply Homemade and Mum to five children (17, 13, 12, 5, 4); three girls, two boys.
I am a stay at home Mum and Simply Homemade is my little piece of the internet, my blog which was born in 2011 and initially started as a place to share recipes with family and friends.
This blog is about me and my ‘perfectly imperfect, simply homemade’ lifestyle. The main focus is family food; I also share many of my own thoughts, the things my family and I like, the books we read, shows we watch; and of course tidbits of life from the Simply Homemade home. I quite like to think of Simply Homemade as my own little magazine; a feast of the things that both I and my family like; and I hope that you like it too.
Let me share a few things about Simply Homemade with you.
- This is my own personal blog which I write for two reasons; I enjoy it and it keeps me sane!
- Everything is written and edited by me.
- All photographs are my own unless otherwise stated and credited. Under no circumstances can you reproduce photos I have used here.
- Opinions voiced on Simply Homemade are mine unless stated and credited.
- I am not providing nutritional or dietary advice, I am not qualified to do that, nor do I claim to be.
- I use my own recipes and those of others, I will always state clearly when I am not the rightful owner and they will be stated and credited.
- I reserve the right to edit/delete any comments I may find offensive and/or personally attack another commentator.
- You may not reproduce, copy or publish any part of this site without my permission, you may send people here via links.
- I reserve the right to change the focus of Simply Homemade at my own discretion.
For further information on reviews etc, please see my disclosure page.
If you would like to contact me, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact me via my social media links.
Alternatively, fill in the contact form at the bottom of this page.