I have something a little different on the blog today, a post celebrating Motherhood.
- is so lucky to have 5 children, despite the odds being against me
- loves to bake but tries to resist the results!
- believes life is too short to be ironing bed sheets and knickers!
- would love to rebuild my house all over again, changing just about everything.
- wishes my children would eat more veg
- is crazy about christmas and making it as magical as can be for my children
- loves bright sunny mornings and cosy evenings in front of the fire
- has forgotten what a lie in is
- has cleaned the bathroom with babywipes….more than once, actually has cleaned everything with babywipes more than once
- loves my mornings to be calm and quiet….but they never are
- is ever so grateful for Tesco’s online shopping service….every little helps
- has lost alot of weight and has no clue now what to wear….though I’m thinking Mom Jeans would be a good place to start…the IPB girls know what I mean.
- met some of my very best friends online during my pregnancy with Abbie and am lucky enough to speak to them via Facebook every day
- loves a glass of wine on a Friday night….and sometimes Saturday….and well, if you’re offering on Sunday, it would be rude to say no
- is shy in ‘real’ life
- is rubbish at decorating cakes, despite baking
millionsdozens of them….who says Olaf needs to stand anyway?!
- spends forever giving Little Miss Abbie Elsa hair only for her to demand Anna hair instead!
- has watched countless episodes of Fireman Sam – easy know Pontypandy residents don’t have to pay €750 to call the fire brigade
- really enjoys reading but hasn’t read a book in three years, the joys of life with toddlers
- believes good manners are something we should all possess-they cost nothing
- lives in a home; with scribbles on the walls, toys on the floor and clothes everywhere
- believes in fate, what is meant for you won’t pass you and everyting happens for a reason
- loves online shopping, but my purse doesn’t…..
- really enjoys experimenting in the kitchen
- never sees the bottom of the laundry basket….it’s like Narnia
- is extremely proud of all of my children
- lost my own Mam far too young and miss her every single day
- feels like the luckiest girl in the world as I married my best friend
- loves my husband and children more than anything
- doing my very best and simply loves being a Mum
- I nominate:
Andrea from Office Mum
Laura from My Toddler Cooks
Lisa from Mama.ie
Sadhbh from Where Wishes Come From
Sinéad from Bumbles of Rice