Ingredients – Makes 25
1. Preheat oven to 180C/GM 4. Rub a little butter onto two baking sheets.
2. Beat the butter & sugars together until creamy.
3. Add the egg, baking powder & vanilla, beat into the mixture until it is smooth.
4. Stir in the flour, a little at a time, ensuring it is well mixed. Mix in the chocolate chunks.
5. Put teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking sheets, making sure there is plenty of room between each one, allowing them to spread out.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden & firm. Leave to cool on the trays for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
|Chocolate Chunk Cookies|