1 Tbsp Rapeseed/Olive Oil
I Large onion, chopped
1-2 Medium-large potatoes, diced
Approx 500g Broccoli
1 litre Vegetable stock
Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
Salt & Pepper to taste
A small dash of cream (optional, and not for the health conscious!!)
* Heat the oil in a large saucepan, then add the onion and sauté until it is soft.
* Add the diced potato & broccoli and mix well, then add the vegetable stock.
* Bring to the boil and simmer for about 20 minutes or until the veg is cooked.
* Season with salt & pepper, and add the chopped parsley.
* Blitz using a hand blender or food processor, taste and season again as required.