Dauphinoise Potatoes, or Garlic Potatoes as they are often referred to, are a real treat aren’t they?
I have to be honest, I don’t follow a recipe as such for Dauphinoise Potatoes, here’s a quick step by step to how I make them.
You will need:
- Grated Cheese of choice
- Firstly I preheat the oven to 180Fan/200C
- Then I peel enough potatoes for the number of people I’m cooking for.
- I slice the potatoes thinly and arrange them with some thinly sliced garlic in a shallow dish.
- Pour on enough cream to cover them, then bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add the cheese and bake for a further 10 minutes.